Fool, Knave, Rogue
This is a digital-only product.
pi·ca·resque | \ ˌpi-kə-ˈresk , ˌpē- \
of or relating to rogues or rascals
also : of, relating to, suggesting, or being a type of fiction dealing with the episodic adventures of a usually roguish protagonist.
Fool, Knave, Rogue is a rules-lite picaresque adventure role-playing game, similar to such classic games as Advanced Fighting Fantasy and AD&D. Inside the 45-page book you will find:
- A simple character generation system that helps generate interesting starting points for compelling characters, quickly
- A keyword-based spell generator
- 30 interesting creatures to encounter
- Discovery and encounter generators for a variety of environments
- Wonderful artwork by Charles Ferguson-Avery of Feral Indie Studios, Evlyn Moreau, and curated public domain artwork by Guilherme Gontijo
- A character sheet