This is a digital-only product.
Following the crypto collapse of EC 2397, bio-engineering giant Binary Helix was acquired by Dingilizwe Pharmaceuticals, which was in turn broken up, re-packaged and sold largely to ZLX Securities after a short but exceedingly violent corporate takeover that resulted in an extinction-level event on the planet Oxnard. In the passion and death of these industrial struggles, Binary Helix's flagship research facility was lost to a gravity well for a myriad.
Lost, until a deep salvage team reported a strange transmission, containing an aeons-old sales pitch...
Coriander is #6 in a series of short hex- and dungeon-crawls for the PINKHACK system, but are easily adaptable to the OSR system of your choice. Each DOOMCRAWL is inspired by the iconic Special Herbs beat tracks by MF DOOM.
What's in this edition?
- A 20-room sci-fi corporate horror dungeoncrawl
- 1d6 Rumors of a way to keep the creditors at bay (for a little longer)
- 2d6 Hazards to navigate in your quest to escape crushing debt
- 4d6 Events to imperil and horrify
- 24 pages containing 9 additional tables full of ADVENTURE