Demon Driven to the Maw
16 pages, staple-bound softcover, 8.5 x 5.5 inches. Full color. New.
SOMETHING IS WEIRD ABOUT THIS PARTY IN 16TH CENTURY SCOTLAND.
A famous thief stole a magical jewel and hid inside a castle where a party is taking place. Enter the party, find the jewel, escape with your life.
- A spooky 16 page party-crawl adventure for tabletop role-playing games
- Written for Cairn RPG by Yochai Gal (It's free!)
- Compatible with Into the Odd, Electric Bastionland, and loosely compatible with other new-school old-school RPGs
- A perfect one-shot (play test time: approx. 3 hours)
- Includes high resolution map files for VTT use
- Created for the Random Adventure Jam and uses the Random Adventure Title Generator by Chris Bissette