Earth, A.D. Wastelander's Handbook
The Wastelander's Handbook - a player's guide to creating a character and delving into the Wastelands of the New World in Earth: After Death, the spiritual successor to Gamma World! This novel d20-based system brings the advanced systems and crunch of 80s and 90s TTRPGs back in a digestible and easy-to-understand format, guaranteed to be Crystal Clear*!
Contains everything you need to run your first games including:
- 5 starting Strains of humanity, including Abandoned mutants, the eclectic Ghost machines, and just bog-standard humans.
- Full lists for weapons, armour, and exploration items like gas masks.
- A Level-Up system that uses Skill Points as well as intermittent Perks - just like Fallout!
- A new easy-to-use tracking system for resources like food and energy, as well as an abstract ammunition system that makes gunplay feel crunchy without the busywork.
- Over 100 mutations, rules of Stress and Rad accumulation, and bartering rules.
- Contains the Overseer's Pamphlet to get GM's prepped for running games and dolling out rewards.
- Rules for dungeon- and hex-crawling, including accounting for encumbrance, radiation, and more!