Shipping calculated at checkout.
188 pages. Casebound hardcover A5, full color. New.
This is a pre-order item. It will ship Q4 2022/Q1 2023. Any non-pre-order items included in an order with this item will not ship until this item is available. PDF for physical edition sent upon shipment; digital edition available separately. Backers (should have) received their digital editions; physical editions will be available upon printing.
You hold in your hands UNCONQUERED, a role-playing game. In it, one player takes on the role of Chronicler and presents a world full of peril and wonder; the others take on the role of Travelers, who describe how their characters act and react within that world. We play to find out where drama and dice may lead us.
Within this 188-page book you will find:
- A lightweight, easy-to-run OSR d20+d6 roleplaying system based largely on rulings
- A completely randomized character system that allows for the creation of compelling starting points upon which to build a character
- Tables and charts to help new and veteran Chroniclers flesh out their journeys across the Million-Million Spheres
- The foundations of a strange and ancient world, rife with liminal space upon which to build
- Setting guides and randomizers for creating plane-hopping die-drop hexcrawls across the Million-Million Spheres; building outward from community hubs and developing worlds full of life, color, and flavor
- Uncertain histories, weird clothing, strange languages, unknowable technology
- A "magick-word"-based spellcasting system with dozens of prefixes and suffixes to create wonderful and terrible spells of infinite cosmic power
- A bestiary, and the tools to create creatures both mysterious and magickal with which to populate the Million-Million-Spheres