Mysteries of the Multiverse
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Tribal Seekers wander the wilds to discover ancient artifacts and valuable resources to bring back to their communities. They cross through acid jungles, dodging sentient strobe-lights. Bandits with mutagenic mustaches chase them across the photonic desert, only giving up the chase to take shelter from a passing nega-storm. This zine makes your post-apocalyptic game come alive! While it is created for Mutant Crawl Classics, it is easily adaptable to use with other post-apocalypse or science-fantasy systems and settings.
- 52 pages of gameable content, beautifully illustrated by Boson Au and J.E. Shields
- Designed for Mutant Crawl Classics, but usable with any OSR or OSR-adjacent game
- A brand new level 1 adventure titled: And Now, Our Feature Presentation!
- Planar travel adventure hooks for 10+ different DCC/MCC settings
- Info for different geographical regions, the strange anomalies and weather that affects them, and how these regions influence mutations
- Mutagenic mustaches and tech toupees
Generators for strange communities, dangerous ruins, dangerous bandits, and traveling the world of Terra A.D